COVID-19 Latest Update for Your Getaway
We take our guest’s health safety very seriously at The Inn. We frequently provide CoVID-19 updates for our guests. Here are some of our best practices when it comes to CoVID-19 precautions:
- A primary care physician advised The Inn on CoVID-19 public health precautions for all guests.
- We continue to follow best practices to maintain the highest level of housekeeping and disinfecting standards.
- When inside of The Inn, in the common areas used by all of our guests, it is now optional if you would like to wear a mask as of May 13, 2021.
- There is more than 6,000 sq. ft. of indoor space and many outdoor spaces to help with social distancing.
- Follow all guidelines from the CDC, WHO, health authorities, and the Ohio Hotel & Lodging Association.
- We clean and disinfect all rooms and common areas daily.
- Throughout the day, we disinfect high-touch areas. This includes doorknobs, handles, railings, lamps, TV remotes, thermostats, fixtures, and more.
- We provide hand sanitizer in all guest rooms, entrances, exits, and at common touchpoints.
- Social distancing is practiced while dining. Breakfast times are between 9-10 AM. No more than two guests at a table if requested
- All late spring, summer, and early fall dining are held outdoors under our covered, wraparound veranda. During cooler months, socially distanced tables are available for all guest dining, if requested.
- HEPA filters are used on all HVAC systems at The Inn and are replaced/disposed of on a regular schedule.
- All bed linens are washed in hot water, on the steam setting with disinfectant added to each load.
- Incoming guests who experience the mildest CoVID-19 symptoms before arrival are asked to notify us. We’ll reschedule their getaway with no cancellation penalty.
- Ample local carryout options are available for lunch and dinner to dine at The Inn. Private dinners are available and can be arranged prior to arrival. We are offering a service to pick up dinners at one of our local eateries, bring them back to The Inn, reheat if properly, set you up with a beautiful dining table, china dishes, silverware, and candlelight for $45.
- Contact-free check-in and checkout.
- Select Registry member requiring regular, independent inspections of our inn. Inspections require us to exceed the most stringent standards for cleanliness and hygiene in the hospitality industry. In North America, only ~350 Inns have met the requirements for admission to Select Registry.
- A $9.50 temporary surcharge per day, is added to each reservation beginning on June 1, 2020, to help offset a measurable increase in costs associated with significant, additional disinfecting cleaning measures, labor, and food-related costs (particularly with how we now handle our wine & cheese gathering late each afternoon).
We hope you’ll plan your Staycation with us soon. Let us pamper you!!